Dedicated to Quality
The hard drive data destruction services we provide for our customers allows us give them a Certificate of Destruction that is HIPAA compliant. Also, in the event of an audit, the Certificate of Destruction includes the serial numbers, picture, and the crush depth of each hard drive destroyed.
The HD-2XT Hard Drive Degausser along with the PD-5 Hard Drive Destroyer is used for data destruction services.
IRONCLAD, an erasure and destruction verification system that automatically captures a JPG image of the hard drive immediately after it is degaussed and generates a proof-of-destruction certificate for audit purposes.
HD-2XT – Secure and Compliant. Meets government and industry standards requiring complete erasure of sensitive data prior to disposal, including but not limited to:
- DOD (Emergency Destruction)
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- IRS 1075
The PD-5 Hard Drive Destroyer – Compliant. Listed on the NSA/CSS Evaluated Products List (EPL) for Hard Drive Bending Devices. Meets the toughest standards for bending hard drives containing U.S. government classified top-secret data, as well as all other government and industry standards for data destruction prior to disposal.
IRONCLAD Erasure Verification
- Provides proof media was degaussed by capturing a JPG image of the hard drive immediately after degaussing
- Records gauss field strength (exclusive to HD-2XT)
- Informs operator of erasure results with a PASS or FAIL after each cycle
- Records and documents the crush depth of the PD-5 hard drive and solid-state destroyer
- Generates exportable JPG images and destruction results for audit and archival purposes